Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog.......

First I’d like to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my history in car audio. My name is Dan Matuschek. I’ve been doing professional installations since 1989. I was fortunate because I started right in on custom because I had woodworking, electronic, and cabinet making experience. I worked for one of the top custom shops in the Pittsburgh area for about eleven years with some very talented installers and fabricators, a great learning experience.
I’m an artist and like to work in a variety of mediums, from water color and airbrush painting, to sculpting, carving metal casting. I also like to work with casting resins and fiberglass molding from original relief sculptures and carvings. All of these help me with the Auto Effects way of approaching custom fabrication. We can offer the opportunity for a “theme” instillation that utilizes my artistic abilities giving you a truly original world class custom instillation.
I’ll be posting a few pictures of my work in this blog here and there as time goes on that will give you an idea of the endless possibilities of what a truly custom install can be; something that few shops can really offer.

Look around and check beck from time to time and see what I got going on, there’s always something cool happening in my install bay.

Dan